About The Role
The Senior Manager/Director of Demand Generation will build and execute the digital acquisition strategy for Halo’s B2B Business with a primary target market of Registered Investment Advisors. This individual will build the scalable digital framework and marketing stack, to create automated campaigns to generate leads that will drive traffic to Halo’s website. Partnering closely with marketing associates and sales leadership, this individual will create the right positioning and segmentation to make sure the right message is delivered to the right person within the right media channels – email, social, SEM, webinars, display and retargeting.
- Leverage targeted messaging, segmentation, and proper distribution channels to ensure that content reaches the right audience at the right time
- Create drip campaigns to nurture leads down the sales funnel
- Work with Marketing and Sales to develop product positioning & messaging
- Own (manage, improve, execute) integrated campaigns across third-party ad platforms, email, paid social, and paid search
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Creative teams to develop and test new ad themes, identifying best practices for landing pages, and developing new creative iterations
- Analyze new channels and partners to measure impact, and develop ways to scale revenue
- Constantly measure and analyze performance against expectations; make data-driven decisions to heighten campaign success; suggest and implement additional strategies to assist sales in creating more opportunities
- Deeply understand Halo’s tech product and the financial products offered through Halo’s technology platform to craft compelling campaigns that market to target personas
Halo Investing, located in downtown Chicago, is a well-funded, financial technology startup who has the first independent multi-issuer platform focused on an investment product known as Structured Notes. Structured Notes are a pre-defined outcome investment product offering downside protection, previously only available to the ultra-high net worth. Halo is empowering and democratizing access to the product by building technology to analyze, purchase and manage the full lifecycle of the product while building efficiencies for Issuing banks.
- 5+ years of experience with B2B marketing and understanding of the B2B sales cycle
- Experience using Google Ads, ABM, Salesforce, Pardot and/or Hubspot
- Familiar with hosting webinars through Zoom
- Passion for and deep understanding/knowledge of the financial services industry
- Highly analytical and strong experimentation mindset with results orientation – build, test, iterate and optimize the experiments to improve the customer journey
- Great collaborator who proactively shares actionable insights and learnings from experiments with broader team
- Excellent communication skills to influence without authority internal leaders, customers and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
Halo offers comprehensive medical and dental, Equity options, a flexible PTO policy, transit benefits, snacks, a pop-a-shot in the office and regular team outings.
Apply with Indeed