The Platform Support Specialist will be critical in the support of Halo’s EMEA (Europe, Middle East, & Asia) enterprise client base. In this role, they will work alongside enterprise sales and our product team to provide non-developmental platform support. This role sits at the intersection of sales, product, and operations and would be a strong opportunity for a disciplined self-starter.
- Troubleshoot any client platform or trading issues and provide customer service for any inbound inquiries for Halo’s EMEA clients (standard hours of 4:00 AM CT to 1:00 PM CT)
- Resolve standard system management issues including client setup, pricing inquiries, etc.
- Track and follow up with clients on all inquiries until resolved, and keep client facing teams in the loop for any potential concerns they should address.
- Responsible for the management of production problems when they arise, while ensuring effective and timely resolution.
- Provide feedback to Trade Desk and Product Development to consistently improve client technology experience for recurrent and long-term issues.
- Continually work toward optimizing, accelerating, and automating all workflow.
Halo Investing, located in downtown Chicago, is a well-funded, financial technology startup who has the first independent multi-issuer platform focused on an investment product known as Structured Notes. Structured Notes are a pre-defined outcome investment product offering downside protection, previously only available to the ultra-high net worth. Halo is empowering and democratizing access to the product by building technology to analyze, purchase and manage the full lifecycle of the product while building efficiencies for Issuing banks.
In October 2021, Halo announced that it raised over US$ 100 million in Series C funding. The latest fundraising round was led by Owl Capital and included the Mubadala-backed US $1 billion fund managed by Abu Dhabi Catalyst Partners, in addition to existing investors Allianz Life Ventures and William Blair.
- 1-3+ years of experience in market finance.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Series 7 and 63 preferred or ability to obtain within 3 months of hire
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and ability to multitask
- Knowledge of Fixed Income, Derivatives, or Structured Products (Preferred)
- Experience with MS Excel, Bloomberg, Jira
Halo offers comprehensive medical and dental, Equity options, a flexible PTO policy, transit benefits, snacks, a pop-a-shot in the office and regular team outings.