Halo is expanding our market-leading trading platform for protective investments to empower individual investors to trade structured products via an app. The Client Service Associate will be an integral part of the D2C Operations Team and will be responsible for providing an outstanding client experience.
Halo Investing, located in downtown Chicago, is a well-funded, financial technology startup who has the first independent multi-issuer platform focused on an investment product known as Structured Notes. Structured Notes are a pre-defined outcome investment product offering downside protection, previously only available to the ultra-high net worth. Halo is empowering and democratizing access to the product by building technology to analyze, purchase and manage the full lifecycle of the product while building efficiencies for Issuing banks.
In October 2021, Halo announced that it raised over US$ 100 million in Series C funding. The latest fundraising round was led by Owl Capital and included the Mubadala-backed US $1 billion fund managed by Abu Dhabi Catalyst Partners, in addition to existing investors Allianz Life Ventures and William Blair.
- Answer inbound calls, chats, and secure messages from current and prospective Halo clients regarding account opening, account inquiries, and current product offerings.
- Utilize product knowledge and internal resources to provide concise, accurate, and polite answers to client inquiries.
- Evaluate and escalate client inquiries when necessary.
- Effectively communicate with clients to address their needs and any product related issues.
- Work affectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Build strong relationships with clients.
- Contribute to the overall success of the department by acting as a resource for others.
Required Education and Experience:
- FINRA SIE, Series 7 and 63 (if not currently held, required to obtain within 120 days of employment)
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years of related work experience
- Interpersonal skills for communicating with clients and co-workers in a professional environment.
- Ability to maintain effective communication with co-workers and cooperative working relationships with other departments.
- Outstanding listening as well as oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to execute effectively both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to transfer quickly and seamlessly from one task to the next.
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental
- 401k Program
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Hybrid WFH Environment
- Fun & Exciting work environment, including free snacks and onsite pop-a-shot
- Flexible and highly collaborative work environment
Halo Values Diversity and Inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability or special need when applying for a role or during our recruitment process, please contact us at: email@example.com