Named by Fast Company as the top 10 most innovative FinTech companies, Halo Investing is the first multi-issuer technology platform for protective investment strategies. Based in Chicago, with offices in Zurich, Abu Dhabi and Singapore, Halo Investing gives financial advisors, wealth managers and RIA’s access to structured notes, buffered ETFs, and annuities. Halo has created an ecosystem that fuels innovation, transparency and efficiency to all stakeholders in the value chain. By delivering the best pricing and execution to the clients it serves, Halo is changing the world of investing by democratizing the protective investment marketplace.
The Head of Growth Marketing is responsible for the strategy, design, plan and delivery of marketing programs to accelerate sales and increase revenue . Integrating paid, owned and earned media, this position is responsible for building and executing integrated marketing promotions and performance marketing campaigns to Registered Investment Advisors, Investors and Financial Institutions In addition, this individual will work with key financial and investing trade and consumer publications to drive paid media opportunities for growth among Halo’s target market.
- Own the lead generation funnel to create and execute an integrated promotions strategy
- Develop performance marketing strategies to generate leads and drive acquisition for Halo’s B2B Business. Drive strong ROI and efficient CAC.
- Work closely with sales and other members of the marketing team to develop insight-driven integrated campaigns utilizing paid media, owned media and earned media. These would include but not limited to publisher partnerships, SEM, social media, webinars, conferences and Fintech events and advertising.
- Develop detailed plans for promotions in line with the marketing strategy. Analyze target audience to determine the appropriate hooks, narratives and offers.
- Manage campaign costs and allocate budgets to each program. Establish campaign schedules and timelines.
- Promote company’s products, technology and thought leadership content that showcases Halo’s differentiated value proposition
- Share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results to all stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree required: A degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- 8+ Years of relevant work experience, preferably in financial services, marketing or a related field.
- Prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, social media and other digital channels.
- Knowledge of financial services, investments and/or retirement planning within a B2B setting is highly desirable
- Good expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- Excellent analytical skills – leveraging data and behaviors to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- Experience with strategy, development and execution of GTM and product launch strategies
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to balance competing deadlines and prioritize workload, rapidly moving between tasks in a fast-paced environment
- A strong critical thinker with intellectual curiosity and creativity.
- Excellent presentation and planning skills
- A passion for technology, FinTech, Investing and retirement planning
Halo offers comprehensive medical and dental, Equity options, a flexible PTO policy, transit benefits, snacks, a pop-a-shot in the office and regular team outings.
Apply with Indeed