About The Role
Halo Investing is growing like crazy & has a newly created position on their expanding HR Team. This role will focus on sourcing & screening candidates for a variety of positions across all verticals of our firm while providing leadership to a growing recruitment team.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience + education
- 5+ years of high-volume recruitment experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- Knowledge of and experience recruiting in the financial services field
- Saavy with internet recruiting and open to creative sourcing techniques
- Flexible and adaptable to an ever-changing environment
- Self-starter with motivation and commitment to Halo’s mission
Halo Investing, located in downtown Chicago, is a well-funded, financial technology startup who has the first independent multi-issuer platform focused on an investment product known as Structured Notes. Structured Notes are a pre-defined outcome investment product offering downside protection, previously only available to the ultra-high net worth. Halo is empowering and democratizing access to the product by building technology to analyze, purchase and manage the full lifecycle of the product while building efficiencies for Issuing banks.
Halo offers comprehensive medical and dental, Equity options, a flexible PTO policy, transit benefits, snacks, a pop-a-shot in the office and regular team outings.
Apply with Indeed