About The Role
The Enterprise Salesperson is primarily responsible for establishing strategic alliances with wealth management firms serving LatAm clients. The Enterprise Sales Executive assumes the role of customer liaison and project lead through the solution development, implementation and lifecycle management of enabling these solutions to offer Halo’s products to the client’s advisor base. To be successful the Platform Salesperson should possess an in-depth knowledge of wealth management technology and the firms that leverage these capabilities.
- Identify and contact multiple levels within targeted organizations for LatAm territory
- Stay current with changes and developments in the financial markets, regulation and trends in wealth management technology. This includes gathering competitive information on products and services.
- Responsible for all stages of the sale, which may require written proposals and/or product demonstrations.
- Interface with and as needed give direction to other departments within Halo Investing, to ensure customer satisfaction with services provided.
- Assist with marketing strategy as well as attending appropriate conferences representing Halo.
- Continually evaluate business processes and recommend improvements.
- Dynamic, compelling personality who can garner trust and win business
- Insatiable appetite to learn and be challenged
- Ability to work collaboratively, while not being afraid to manage projects independently
- Ability to give and receive feedback freely
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- History of success in consultative, financial or system solution selling B2B
- Fundamental knowledge of capital markets and asset management
- Honest, humble, polite, and transparent. Persistent and disciplined
- Process oriented balanced against a willingness to take risks
Halo Investing, located in downtown Chicago, is a well-funded, financial technology startup who has the first independent multi-issuer platform focused on an investment product known as Structured Notes. Structured Notes are a pre-defined outcome investment product offering downside protection, previously only available to the ultra-high net worth. Halo is empowering and democratizing access to the product by building technology to analyze, purchase and manage the full lifecycle of the product while building efficiencies for Issuing banks.
- Exceptional communications and presentation skills
- Well organized, with attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in financial or FinTech sales
- SMB software business/sales development
- Series 7, 63 licensed
Halo offers comprehensive medical and dental, Equity options, a flexible PTO policy, transit benefits, snacks, a pop-a-shot in the office and regular team outings.
Apply with Indeed