DTC Product Manager
Chicago, IL | Full-time
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead the product strategy of our direct to consumer platform. We want someone to own pieces of our latest product line: the direct to consumer platform! If you live and breathe product vision and the full SDLC, we want you. Do you want to own the services that will power a financial revolution? Do you have the ability to scale in the face of unstoppable growth? Then read on – you are exactly who we’re looking for. The ideal candidate has experience leading the full lifecycle of a SaaS development project and works well in a collaborative team environment.
- Lead the product vision, strategy, and goals of a greenfield project.
- Define the initial business and technical requirements of a direct to consumer, FinTech SaaS platform
- Create a high level roadmap and scope for the future of the DTC platform
- Interface with business stakeholders and C-level leadership
- Collaborate with engineering teams through the full SDLC, taking products from planning through implementation
Halo Investing is a well-funded, financial technology startup who has the first independent multi-issuer platform focused on an investment product known as Structured Notes. Structured Notes are a pre-defined outcome investment product offering downside protection, previously only available to the ultra-high net worth. Halo is empowering and democratizing access to the product by building technology to analyze, purchase, and manage the full lifecycle of the product while building efficiencies for issuing banks.
We have an established business, amazing talent & mentorship, a kick-ass technology stack, and we’re hiring! If you’re a senior product manager who’s interested in working in finance and wants to gain the type of experience that only a startup can provide, then definitely check us out.
How you’ll make an Impact:
Halo is seeking to redefine the investment management industry and how complex investment products are delivered. The DTC Product Manager will have the unique opportunity to gain start up experience and be a part of changing the way the world invests as we now know it. We are a small team of driven individuals who look to enact change and innovation across the entire value chain of Structured Notes issuance.
- 5+ years of professional experience in product management
- Excellent knowledge of financial SaaS products
- Proven experience developing products within the full SDLC
- Demonstrated success bringing a consumer facing SaaS product to life
- Experience with product management tools, such as Jira, Github, Miro, Figma, Sketch, etc.
- Technical understanding of software development and object oriented programming
- Strong written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Strong ability to collaborate with various engineering teams and stakeholders
- Aptitude and attitude to operate within a startup environment
Halo offers comprehensive medical and dental, Equity options, a flexible PTO policy, transit benefits, snacks, a pop-a-shot in the office and regular team outings. Apply with Indeed