Chicago, IL | Full-time
Position Title: Designer
Location: Chicago, IL.
Halo Investing is a fast-growing financial startup company who has built the first comprehensive marketplace for protective investing solutions. Our technology helps financial advisors and investors target and achieve a level of defined outcomes in their portfolios.
We are looking for a dynamic and talented Designer to join Halo’s marketing team and help us build a world class visual identity. This Designer will explore and implement innovative design solutions and ensure they align with overall brand strategy. They will be responsible for a range of deliverables from digital to print, sales and marketing content, presentations, and website design.
- Create imaginative design solutions that promote Halo’s brand
- Produce campaign assets and graphics across digital media, website and print
- Ensure proper placement, context, and meaning of design assets contained in campaigns
- Work with team members to help convey intended message to the target audience
- Ability to change and adjust campaign assets based on results and feedback
- Pitch creative concepts across the business with senior members of the marketing team
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts or related field
- Up to 3 years experience in similar role
- Strong portfolio of design assets
- Familiarity with new and emerging design techniques
- Ability to collaborate on UX/UI design initiatives
- Excellent creativity and problem solving abilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to see projects through from start to completion
- Highly skilled in design tools, e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud, InVision, Miro
- Experience with video production
- Experience within an Agile Marketing framework
- Ability to utilize Design Thinking approaches
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, termination, and social and recreational programs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: Job is completely remote because of COVID-19.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process