Content Marketing Manager
Chicago, IL | Full-time
Position Title: Content Marketing Manager
Location: Chicago, IL.
Halo Investing is a fast-growing financial startup company who has built the first comprehensive marketplace for protective investing solutions. Our technology helps financial advisors and investors target and achieve a level of defined outcomes in their portfolios.
We’re looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to help us achieve our mission of educating and empowering financial advisors and investors to build better portfolios. This role on the Marketing team will become an expert in all-things investments and technology that Halo offers. This role will aim to produce content that is impactful and will raise our audience’s investment IQ—growth using Halo comes as a result.
- Create high-quality content. Write, edit, and project manage content that supports larger marketing campaigns.
- Scale a content strategy. Content is a team sport, so you’ll work closely with Product, Sales and Leadership teams to develop content that serves our customers and our growth objectives.
- Support internal teams with content such as success stories, tools and resources, and sales enablement
- Strong editing ability, including experience working with subject matter experts to turn insights into compelling customer-facing content
- Set high content and writing standards
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Proven first-class writing ability with a talent for distilling complex ideas into plain language
- Knowledge of financial, investing and technology topics
- Experience writing long-form guides, thought leadership, or micro-copy
- An obsession with learning about our audience (financial advisors) and how Halo fulfills their needs
- A track record for producing content to support teams in Marketing, Sales, and Product
- Strong organization and know-how to help drive an editorial calendar and efficiently manage multiple projects
- Degree in Finance, Communications, or Business-related field
- Up to 3 years experience in similar role
- Strong portfolio of writing examples
- Understanding of Halo and emerging fintech trends in general
- Familiarity with writing content geared toward earning traffic from organic search
- Keyword research and the tools you need to do it, on-page SEO, and analytics software for measuring performance (e.g. Google Search Console, Google Analytics)
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, termination, and social and recreational programs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: Job is completely remote because of COVID-19.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process