Trade Support Specialist EMEA
Chicago, IL | Full-time
Position Title: Trade Support Specialist EMEA, Operations and Trading
Reports To: Head of Operations
Location: Chicago, IL.
Halo Investing is a financial technology company that serves as the only independent, multi-issuer platform built to fundamentally change how the Structured Note marketplace operates. Our blind, competitive auction process and post-trade lifecycle management capabilities ensure best execution, transparency, and ease of tracking structured note CUSIPs. Having recently closed a Series B financing round with Allianz and William Blair as strategic investors, Halo’s platform is designed to democratize the $3 trillion global Structured Note marketplace.
The Trade Support Specialist will be critical in the sales support of Halo’s EMEA (Europe, Middle East, & Asia) enterprise client base. In this role, they will work alongside an enterprise account executive to provide non-developmental platform support of the platform. This role sits at the intersection of sales, product, and trading and would be the first in the region, a strong opportunity for a disciplined self-starter.
- Troubleshoot any client platform or trading issues and provide customer service for any inbound inquiries for Halo’s EMEA clients (standard hours of midnight to 9am)
- Resolve standard system management issues including client setup, pricing inquiries, etc.
- Track and follow up with clients on all inquiries until resolved, and keep client facing teams in the loop for any potential concerns they should address.
- Responsible for the management of production problems when they arise, while ensuring effective and timely resolution.
- Provide feedback to Trade Desk and Product Development to consistently improve client technology experience for reoccurring and long-term issues.
- Continually work toward optimizing, accelerating, and automating all workflow.
- 1-3+ years of experience in market finance.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Series 7 and 63 preferred or ability to obtain within 3 months of hire
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and ability to multitask
- Knowledge of Fixed Income, Derivatives, or Structured Products (Preferred)
- Experience with MS Excel, Bloomberg, Jira
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, termination, and social and recreational programs.
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Communication method(s) used:
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply