Internal Sales Associate
Chicago, IL | Full-time
Halo Investing is a well-funded, financial technology startup who has the first independent multi-issuer platform focused on an investment product known as Structured Notes. Structured Notes are a pre-defined outcome investment product offering downside protection, previously only available to the ultra-high net worth. Halo is empowering and democratizing access to the product by building technology to analyze, purchase and manage the full lifecycle of the product while building efficiencies for Issuing banks.
We have an established business, amazing talent & mentorship, a kick-ass start up environment and we’re hiring!
- Develops, manages and maintains relationships with financial advisers and counterparts.
- Works to add value to our client’s businesses in order to achieve sales goals.
- Responsible, through outbound proactive calls, for generating leads.
- Updates and manages the CRM database as necessary to ensure accurate client information.
- Responsible for ongoing awareness of product offerings, current events, industry trends.
- Creates client marketing presentations.
- Performs research on competitor/industry practices.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
One-two years of financial sales experience is preferred.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Interpersonal skills required for communicating with clients and co workers in a professional environment.
- Must also maintain effective communication with co-workers and cooperative working relationships with other departments.
- Must also demonstrate knowledge of investment markets and products used as investment vehicles.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills required to determine the needs of the brokers while communicating product information, and time management skills required in order to effectively meet the needs of the team.
- Must also be willing to give additional time and effort to achieve department objectives.
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree or four years of related work experience required.
License/Registration/Certification: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- Series 7 and Series 66 (or 63/65) or required to obtain within 60 days of employment.
Halo offers comprehensive medical and dental, Equity options, a flexible PTO policy, transit benefits, snacks, a pop-a-shot in the office and regular team outings.
Apply with Indeed