Chicago, IL | Full-time
Position Title: Director / VP, Enterprise Sales
Reports To: Head of Institutional Sales
Location: Chicago, Il.
Halo Investing is a financial technology company that serves as the only independent, multi-issuer platform built to fundamentally change how the
Structured Note marketplace operates. Our blind, competitive auction process and post-trade lifecycle management capabilities ensure best pricing and ease of tracking structured note CUSIPs. Having recently closed a Series B financing round with Allianz and William Blair as lead investors, Halo’s platform is designed to democratize the $3 Trillion global Structured Note marketplace.
The Enterprise Salesperson will be responsible for sourcing, closing and maintaining large enterprise relationships. The Enterprise Salesperson will identify new opportunities to increase sales and profitability. He / She will provide subject matter expertise regarding technical issues; advise customers on suitability of products and solutions based on their technical needs, prepare proposals, presentations, pricing and contracts, develop strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solution. To be successful the Enterprise Salesperson should possess and in-depth knowledge of alternative investments and capital markets.
• Identify and contact multiple levels within targeted organizations for assigned Halo Investing, Americas territory
• Stay current with changes and developments in the financial markets, particularly in the structured products sector. This includes gathering competitive information on products and services.
• Responsible for all stages of the sale, which may require written proposals and/or product demonstrations.
• Interface with and as needed give direction to other departments within Halo Investing, to ensure customer satisfaction with services provided.
• Develop trusted partner relationships with key customers to retain and grow revenues over time.
• Assist with marketing strategy as well as attending appropriate conferences representing Halo
• Continually evaluate business processes and recommend improvements.
Key characteristics and skill for success in the role:
• Insatiable appetite to learn and be challenged
• Ability to work collaboratively, while not being afraid to manage projects independently
• Ability to give and receive feedback freely
• Problem solving and critical thinking
• History of success in consultative, financial or system solution selling B2B
• Fundamental knowledge of capital markets and asset management
• Honest, humble, polite, and transparent. Persistent and disciplined
• Process oriented balanced against a willingness to take risks
• Exceptional communications and presentation skills
• Well organized, with attention to detail.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years of experience in financial or FinTech sales
• Series 7/63
• SMB software business/sales development
• Financial services, with a preference for financial advising, wealth management, and RIAs
• Business development at a major Broker Dealer or Custodian
• Work shoulder-to-shoulder with highly dedicated and supportive founders
• Competitive compensation package and benefits including full insurance packages
• The opportunity to create, innovate, and build industry changing technology
Apply with Indeed