Digital Marketing Specialist
Chicago, IL | Full-time
About the Role:
We are hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist to lead our campaign for the launch of a new investment app for a top fintech company. This is an exciting role with the opportunity to work on every aspect of the campaign, including strategy, customer targeting, creative, paid search, and partnership marketing.
The ideal candidate has a passion for investing and experience using stock trading apps. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong marketing and advertising background to lead a major workstream of a new product launch.
- Develop marketing strategies and customer acquisition plans to drive downloads of our new investing app
- Build out SEO/SEM strategy; drive constant improvement in paid search ROI
- Optimize all online marketing programs for new customer growth, retention and revenue
- Lead digital content strategy to ensure high quality, relevant content across digital channels, according to brand voice & style guidelines and alignment with traditional marketing content.
Halo Investing is a well-funded, financial technology startup who has the first independent multi-issuer platform focused on an investment product known as Structured Notes. Structured Notes are a pre-defined outcome investment product offering downside protection, previously only available to the ultra-high net worth. Halo is empowering and democratizing access to the product by building technology to analyze, purchase, and manage the full lifecycle of the product while building efficiencies for issuing banks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or related field preferred
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience with at least 2 years of SEM/ Paid Search experience
- Google Analytics experience required
- Experience with content, design, and paid search.
- Results-driven mentality with exceptional detail and knowledge of metrics, A/B testing, and ROI analysis.
- Experience with strategy, development and execution of GTM and product launch strategies
Halo offers comprehensive medical and dental, Equity options, a flexible PTO policy, transit benefits, snacks, a pop-a-shot in the office and regular team outings. Apply with Indeed