Chicago, IL | Full-time
About the Role:
We are looking for a Product Manager/Owner to own pieces of our FinTech platform from conception to release. If you live and breathe the full SDLC, we want you. Do you want to own the services that will power a financial revolution? Do you have the ability to scale in the face of unstoppable growth? Then read on – you are exactly who we’re looking for. The ideal candidate has experience working on the full lifecycle of a SaaS development project and works well in a collaborative team environment.
- Collaborate with a team of product owners to define business cases and requirements.
- Interface with key stakeholders to identify features and initiatives, gather requirements and buy in, and translate them into technical specifications.
- Work with engineers to usher requirements successfully through the development process and bring features to life
Halo Investing is a well-funded, financial technology startup who has the first independent multi-issuer platform focused on an investment product known as Structured Notes. Structured Notes are a pre-defined outcome investment product offering downside protection, previously only available to the ultra-high net worth. Halo is empowering and democratizing access to the product by building technology to analyze, purchase, and manage the full lifecycle of the product while building efficiencies for issuing banks.
We have an established business, amazing talent & mentorship, a kick-ass technology stack, and we’re hiring! If you’re a product manager who’s interested in working in finance and wants to gain the type of experience that only a startup can provide, then definitely check us out.
How you’ll make an Impact:
Halo is seeking to redefine the investment management industry and how complex investment products are delivered. The Product Manager will have the unique opportunity to gain start up experience and be a part of changing the way the world invests as we now know it. We are a small team of driven individuals who look to enact change and innovation across the entire value chain of Structured Notes issuance.
- 3+ years of professional experience in product management.
- Excellent knowledge of financial SaaS products.
- Experience with product management tools, such as Jira, Miro, Github, Figma, etc.
- Technical understanding of software development and object oriented programming.
- Strong written and verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to collaborate with various engineering teams and stakeholders
- Proven experience developing products within the full SDLC
- Aptitude and attitude to operate within a startup environment
Halo offers comprehensive medical and dental, Equity options, a flexible PTO policy, transit benefits, snacks, a pop-a-shot in the office and regular team outings. Apply with Indeed