Named by Fast Company in its Top 10 Most Innovative FinTech Companies, Halo Investing is the first independent, multi-issuer platform for defined outcome investing. Halo Investing gives financial advisors, wealth managers and RIA’s access to structured notes, buffered ETFs, and annuities. By delivering the best pricing and execution to the clients it serves, Halo is changing the world of investing by democratizing the protective investment marketplace.
In October 2021, Halo announced that it raised over US$ 100 million in Series C funding. The latest fundraising round was led by Owl Capital and included the Mubadala-backed US $1 billion fund managed by Abu Dhabi Catalyst Partners, in addition to existing investors Allianz Life Ventures and William Blair.
Halo is based in Chicago, with offices in Zurich, Abu Dhabi, and Singapore. We’ve balanced tremendous growth with strong company culture to create a uniquely motivated, dynamic, and proactive team. Above all, we value collaboration, communication, and passion!
About the Role:
- Responsible for owning the full candidate Lifecycle experience from sourcing, screening, to onboarding candidates for multiple positions across all verticals of Halo.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to craft job descriptions.
- Run weekly cadence calls and feedback sessions with Hiring Managers.
- Work closely with Senior leadership team to calculate appropriate offers.
- Staying current with market trends and helping guide the leadership team.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent experience + education.
- 5+ years of recruitment experience in a high-growth and fast- paced environment.
- Experienced recruiting in the Fin-Tech and/or financial services field.
- Saavy with internet recruiting and open to creative sourcing techniques.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to an ever-changing environment.
- Self-starter with motivation and commitment to Halo's mission.
- Previous Startup or SaaS experience is a Plus.
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental
- 401k Program
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Hybrid WFH Environment
- Fun & Exciting work environment, including free snacks and onsite pop-a-shot
- Flexible and highly collaborative work environment
Halo Values Diversity and Inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability or special need when applying for a role or during our recruitment process, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org