Named by Fast Company in its Top 10 Most Innovative FinTech Companies, Halo Investing is the first independent, multi-issuer platform for defined outcome investing. Halo Investing gives financial advisors, wealth managers and RIA’s access to structured notes, buffered ETFs, and annuities. By delivering the best pricing and execution to the clients it serves, Halo is changing the world of investing by democratizing the protective investment marketplace.
In October 2021, Halo announced that it raised over US$ 100 million in Series C funding. The latest fundraising round was led by Owl Capital and included the Mubadala-backed US $1 billion fund managed by Abu Dhabi Catalyst Partners, in addition to existing investors Allianz Life Ventures and William Blair.
Halo is based in Chicago, with offices in Zurich, Abu Dhabi, and Singapore. We’ve balanced tremendous growth with strong company culture to create a uniquely motivated, dynamic, and proactive team. Above all, we value collaboration, communication, and passion!
About the Role:
Drive strategic development and outline commercial applications of Halo’s product data and analytics. Halo is a data-driven organization, this role requires that the Director set the vision for how the organization leverages in-house data and customer insights to further innovate its analytics offering. This Director role is responsible for overseeing initiatives, and the individuals involved, that are centered around managing and/or furthering Halo’s data and analytics capabilities. This role requires significant cross-functional collaboration across prod/dev, operations, sales, and leadership.
- Creates and manages roadmap for product data and analytics efforts.
- Defines KPIs for data and analytics efforts to showcase key opportunities relative to outcomes.
- Drives competitor analysis, ensuring Halo’s strategic data decisions are made with understanding of market fit.
- Partners with sales and product team to best prioritize cross-functional data efforts.
- Takes an omnichannel approach to data and analytics, considering the different ways in which a user or strategic partner engages with Halo whether it be via API, on-platform, or off-platform.
- Defines strategic commercial terms for Halo’s data and analytics offerings.
- Interacts with key strategic prospects and partners as part of sales process, acting as senior SME.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM, finance or related field (M.B.A. preferred)
- 7+ years of experience in product management, product analytics, or data science in a SaaS organization.
- Industry experience specific to quantitative development, ideally working with derived data in the context of asset management, WealthTech, or portfolio risk management.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to influence across the different levels of the organization.
- Entrepreneurial passion and comfortability/proven record of experience with ‘greenfield’ initiatives.
- Strong critical thinking and analysis skills, best represented by an ability to take an ambiguous problem or opportunity and use data-informed brainstorming to define goals and clear metrics, and ultimately drive a team to deliver on those goals.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with both the business and technical teams.
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental
- 401k Program
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Hybrid WFH Environment
- Fun & Exciting work environment, including free snacks and onsite pop-a-shot
- Flexible and highly collaborative work environment
Halo Values Diversity and Inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability or special need when applying for a role or during our recruitment process, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org