Named by Fast Company in its Top 10 Most Innovative FinTech Companies, Halo Investing is the first independent, multi-issuer platform for defined outcome investing. Halo Investing gives financial advisors, wealth managers and RIA’s access to structured notes, buffered ETFs, and annuities. By delivering the best pricing and execution to the clients it serves, Halo is changing the world of investing by democratizing the protective investment marketplace.
In October 2021, Halo announced that it raised over US $100 million in Series C funding. The latest fundraising round was led by Owl Capital and included the Mubadala-backed US $1 billion fund managed by Abu Dhabi Catalyst Partners, in addition to existing investors Allianz Life Ventures and William Blair.
Halo is based in Chicago, with offices in Zurich, Abu Dhabi, and Singapore. We’ve balanced tremendous growth with strong company culture to create a uniquely motivated, dynamic, and proactive team. Above all, we value collaboration, communication, and passion!
About the Role:
Halo Investing is a well-funded, financial technology startup that has the first independent multi-issue platform focused on an investment product known as Structured Notes. Structured Notes are a pre-defined outcome investment product offering downside protection, previously only available to the ultra-high net worth. Halo is empowering and democratizing access to the product by building technology to analyze, purchase and manage the full lifecycle of the product while building efficiencies for Issuing banks.
- Develops, manages, and maintains relationships with financial advisers and counterparts
- Works to add value to our client’s businesses to achieve sales goals
- Responsible, through outbound proactive calls, for generating leads
- Updates and manages the CRM database as necessary to ensure accurate client information
- Responsible for ongoing awareness of product offerings, current events, and industry trends
- Creates client marketing presentations
- Performs research on competitor/industry practices
Required Education and Experience:
- Must obtain Series 7 and Series 66 (or 63/65) within 120 days of employment
- 1-2 Years of financial sales experience
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree or 4 years of related work experience
- Interpersonal skills are required for communicating with clients and co-workers in a professional environment
- Must also maintain effective communication with co-workers and cooperative working relationships with other departments
- Must also demonstrate knowledge of investment markets and products used as investment vehicles
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills are required to determine the needs of the brokers while communicating product information, and time management skills are required to effectively meet the needs of the team
- Must also be willing to give additional time and effort to achieve department objectives
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental
- 401k Program
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Hybrid WFH Environment
- Fun & Exciting work environment, including free snacks and onsite pop-a-shot
- Flexible and highly collaborative work environment
Halo Values Diversity and Inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability or special need when applying for a role or during our recruitment process, please contact us at: email@example.com