Named by Fast Company in its Top 10 Most Innovative FinTech Companies, Halo Investing is the first independent, multi-issuer platform for defined outcome investing. Halo Investing gives financial advisors, wealth managers and RIA’s access to structured notes, buffered ETFs, and annuities. By delivering the best pricing and execution to the clients it serves, Halo is changing the world of investing by democratizing the protective investment marketplace.
In October 2021, Halo announced that it raised over US $100 million in Series C funding. The latest fundraising round was led by Owl Capital and included the Mubadala-backed US $1 billion fund managed by Abu Dhabi Catalyst Partners, in addition to existing investors Allianz Life Ventures and William Blair.
Halo is based in Chicago, with offices in Zurich, Abu Dhabi, and Singapore. We’ve balanced tremendous growth with strong company culture to create a uniquely motivated, dynamic, and proactive team. Above all, we value collaboration, communication, and passion!
About the Role:
Halo is expanding our market-leading trading platform for protective investments to empower individual investors to trade structured products via an app. The Head of FinTech Partnerships will be an experienced business development executive with a strong network who can cultivate and execute strategic partnerships.
- Identify and close strategic partnership opportunities including both B2B2C platform partnerships and marketing referral programs
- Build a cohesive partnership strategy for a retail trading platform that encompasses and aligns the Marketing, Product Shelf, Revenue Management and Client Experience
- Establish and manage relationships within the FinTech ecosystem and existing partners to broader our network and drive growth
- Expand the partner and product footprint globally, accelerating the distribution of both new and existing offerings
- Determine if there are additional market opportunities outside of existing channels and product lines
- Work with the executive leadership team to continually improve and deliver on our Go To Market strategy and KPIs
- Deliver ad-hoc strategic projects for high-priority Business Development initiatives informed by data analysis and industry trends
- Systematically utilize experimentation and data to identify what works and what doesn't, identify and track KPIs while adjusting our efforts accordingly
Required Education and Experience:
- 10-year proven track record and leadership experience in business development, strategy, partnerships, and pricing
- 5+ years of experience in investment management, retail trading, or fintech
- Strong collaborator with executive presence and presentation skills that work well across functions within the organization
- Agile and able to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Data-oriented and evidence-based decision-maker that builds contracts around value and pricing models
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree and/or CFA a plus
- Exceptional communication, problem solving, and conceptual thinking skills
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental
- 401k Program
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Hybrid WFH Environment
- Fun & Exciting work environment, including free snacks and onsite pop-a-shot
- Flexible and highly collaborative work environment
Halo Values Diversity and Inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability or special need when applying for a role or during our recruitment process, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org